Weekly Summary Week 12

Cat On A Moped

This week I finished my video, I did end up changing my script but I think it came out really well. It can be accessed here. This was a really cool project and I had a lot of fun using Wav2Lip even thought it was being very stubborn.

I completed my daily creates for this week, I used new tools like Spiro Gyra which were really interesting to experiment with and I used canvas to make some other creations. My daily creates can be accessed here.

This was a good week! I spent a lot of time on my video and I am glad how it came out, I am excited to work on the final project.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *